When designing enterprise-level datacenters, one of the top concerns is availability — a combination of Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery (BC/DR). Datacenters depend on being available to customers essentially 100% of the time. The ROI for high availability datacenters depends on that uptime with every minute offline translating to lost transactions and revenue. With this in mind, disaster recovery for datacenters has two aspects — how often disasters occur, and how long it takes you to recover.
• IPQ from LiveQoS will help your datacenter recover faster when disaster strikes by using patented technology to accelerate, protect, and prioritize your critical server file transfers.
• IPQ senses network conditions and technologies used and then intelligently applies optimizers to improve traffic quality by reducing packet loss, reducing latency, and jitter.
• IPQ is adaptive — when network conditions change, so do the optimizations that are applied to ensure the best QoS possible for the situation.
For datacenters, this means your file server transfers will maximize their bandwidth usage for a faster disaster recovery time. Even everyday file transfers and datacenter operations will benefit from the packet loss protection and traffic acceleration IPQ provides.
IPQ can help manage the following challenges:
• Slow or inconsistent download rates
• Laggy remote applications lock up
• Frequent disconnects
• Unpredictable network conditions during video conferencing results in pixelized, smeared, and frozen video
• Many frames dropping from video conferencing