IPQ from LiveQoS
IPQ from LiveQoS is an end-to-end QoS system
IPQ for unmanaged networks dramatically improves users’ quality of experience (QoE) for real-time applications.
IPQ works by sensing the network conditions (type of loss), type of application, type of devices and technologies used on the network edge. IPQ then intelligently applies optimizers to improve traffic quality by reducing packet loss, reducing latency, and generally improving the user experience. The best part is that IPQ is adaptive — when network conditions change, so do the optimizations that are applied in order to ensure the best QoS possible.
IPQ can help if you are experiencing the following problems:
• Laggy remote applications lock up or have connections drop
• Unpredictable network conditions during video conferencing results in pixelized, smeared, and frozen video
• Dropped frames during video conferencing
• Unresponsive remote applications that lose connection to the server
• Interoperability nightmares between third party network solution products
Who can benefit from IPQ?
Cloud computing — IPQ accelerates protected streams through the cloud for more responsive cloud-based applications.
Enterprise — IPQ accelerates and protects file transfers and disaster recovery times.
Mobile — IPQ brings the wired network experience to smartphone, tablet, and netbook users and traveling employees.
Unified Communications — IPQ provides world class network acceleration technology for integrated real-time communications.